Remarks: You are to wear your full scout uniform through out the day. If you are having PE lesson, change into PE attire. After which, change back to your Full Uniform.
Date: 22 Feb 2010
Fall in Time: 1430 hrs
Venue: Grass Patch
Attire: Full Scout Uniform + beret + White Scarf
Remarks: You are required to attend the Oneida Flag Lowering Ceremony before you go home. Also, observe a minute of silent before lowering down the flag. This is to commemorate our Founder, Baden Powell...
If you have any questions, please direct them to TL: Marcus Tan and ATL: Fitriah
All excluding sec1s, please bring $5.50 for your dinner on founder's day night and also for your progressive scheme booklet.
All of you please bring the money on Thursday 1430 outside scout den in ur PT kit as on Thursday we have a unofficial Scout meeting and all of you have to be there.
Date:18 Feb (Thur) Time:1430-1800 Venue:Outside scout den Attire:PT kit
*Make sure all of you turn up on Thursday it is like a normal meeting, attendance would be taken. No other excuse would be accepted except MCs. Those who are having SFL till evening, please make sure you all come down after your SFL.
Firstly, a very happy chinese new year to all of you.
Secondly, I know that on 17 Feb (wed) there will not be any patrol meeting but can all of meet me outside the scout den, it is regarding the purchase of the new 10th anniversary singapore scarf. So I will need all including Sec1s and Seniors.
Thirdly, please help to spread this infomation around especially the PLs, spread to your patrol members through sms or maybe call them up. I know its a bit rush, but i will really appreciate it.
*If you guys know the sec1s and sees them in school, please help to spread it to them too.
Lastly, please enjoy your new year break as 1 year only once.
Those who are interested in the Tampines District Amazing Race, please submit your names to your respectives PLs, not all of you will get to join as you all know 1 troop can only send a maximun of 2 teams, it will be a first come first serve basis.
There are a few events for you guys to volunteer in.
The details are as follows: Chingay Partnership
1. Packing of Chingay Fun Pack Date: Either 11 or 12 February 2010 Time: 1.30pm - 6.30pm Venue: Singapore Pools (Private) Limited, 1 Selegie Road, #01-01 PoMo, Singapore 188306 Role: Packing of 3,000 Fun Pack for Chingay *Food and refreshment will be provided.
2. Placement of Chingay Fun Packs at Gallery Seats (F1 Pit Building) Date: 20 February 2010 Time: 1pm -4pm Venue: F1 Pit Building Role: Place Fun Packs at designated Gallery Seats
Please send an email to me at email@example.com if you are interested in the above mentioned volunteering activity.
Closing Date: 9 February 2010 Civil Defence Badge Scheme
The course participation date will be changed from the current 20 March 2010 to 07 September 2010. This is due to the boys having their First Class Hike so please understand. Registration and payment for all courses
Please kindly make payment and register for the course that you guys wish to attend by 19 February 2010. I am closing the registration after the 19 February. For those who have register but have yet to make payment kindly do make payment or else your name will be taken out from the registration list. Tampines District Amazing Race (DARe 2010)
Date: 10 April 2010, Saturday Time: 0800 hours to 1800 hours Venue: Pasir Ris Park Amphitheatre(Reporting Venue)/ East Area of Singapore Attire: PT Kit with unit polo tee and national scarf Fee: $14 per team ($3.50 x 4) Closing Date:19 March 2010
Maximum of 2 teams per unit
Please kindly inform your unit Venture IC to inform me if you wish to participate in the above mentioned activity!!!
So my brothers and sisters, i hope you are looking forward to lots of events and activity coming your way. Remember, if you do need more information you may drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Total Defence Day Date: 08 February 2010, Monday Attire: Full Scout Uniform with Red Scarf (Bring your beret) (Sec 2s - Seniors), PE Tee Shirt + School Skirt/Shorts (Sec 1s) [Uniform to be wore during during school hours]
2. Wednesday Meeting Date: 10 February 2010, Wednesday Attire: PE Attire Remarks: Your respective Venture ICs will inform you of the time and other additional information.
3. NE/YOG Date: 11 February 2010, Thursday Attire: Full Scout Uniform with Red Scarf (Bring your beret) (Sec 2s - Seniors), PE Tee Shirt + School Skirt/Shorts (Sec 1s) Remarks: More information will be released when dates are nearer. [Uniform to be wore during during school hours]
4. Cancellation of Meetings Please be informed that due to Chinese New Year, there will be no Scout Meeting on the these two days: 12 Feb (Friday) & 17 Feb (Wednesday). Meetings will resume on 19 Feb (Friday).
Last but not least, Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays! :D
I know that some of you all here are rather worried for the PLC-D Camp. Just want to reassure everyone that everything is going to turn out fine. Afterall, it is just 3D2N. right ? =)
Yes, the camp would definitely not be an easy one due to the big fat D. However, instead of harping and worrying non-stop because of the D.. why not let this D-camp be a gauge for each and every individual one of you here to know where your standards are and where do you exactly stand. from there, work on it =)))
For those who do not know how to work as a patrol; its time to learn. =) Set aside any differences anyone of you may have because all of you are in a patrol. Be amazed by all the great works that can be done working TOGETHER. =) It is NOT about MYSELF but WE.
Let this camp be an opportunity for you all to know your own brothers and sisters better !!
I hope today was an enriching day for all of you. WARM WELCOME TO THE SEC 1s who has just joined US. =)) Together, we shall have lots of fun !
As you all know, yesterday was my birthday. I therefore would like to extend my greatest appreciation to everyone/anyone who made my 18th a truly memorable and happy one !!! I never knew you guys would shower me with all the surprises. THANKS A MILLION !!!!
Please do ensure that you have filled up your registration form for the unit record purposes. If you have yet to fill in the registration form, please look for your venture in charge and get the form filled in by this friday 5 Feb 2010.