In collaboration with the National Fire & Civil Emergency Preparedness Council (NFEC), NCDCC will be organising the NFEC – NCDCC Inter Unit Quiz 2017.
The objectives of the event are;
· To raise awareness amongst cadets by promoting fire prevention and civil preparedness knowledge
· To allow cadets to contribute to the SGSecure movement by heightening their awareness through activities
We will like to extend an invitation to your UG Units in Secondary Schools for participation. Each school unit can nominate a team of 3 scouts of any level or gender for the event. The details of the event are as follows:
· Date/ Day: 25 August 2017, Friday
· Venue: Auditorium, Home Team Academy
· Reporting Time:
· Dismissal Time:
· Reporting Attire: UG Uniform with Badges and Beret
· Things to Bring: *Smartphones/ Tablets with **data connection
A maximum of 6 scouts of 3pax per team is allowed to register. Interested scouts please submit your names to respective PLs by 2nd Aug.
Looking forward for active participation :)