Dear brothers and sisters,
Due to the haze situation, all CCA activities are suspended until further notice.
Campfire on 22nd june will also be postponed tentatively to 6 july.
Please make sure you guys drink up and take care of yourselves.
Yours in Scouting,
Senior Patrol Leader/ Troop Leader
Oneida Scout Unit