Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sec 1s to take note!!!

Dear Sec1s,

Please pay attention to the following details.

Firstly, I need you guys to really learn your notes in your training manual to avoid having to waste time on retesting and delay yourself getting your standard. There will be sudden test this coming week, it could be anyday, anywhere, anytime. So BE PREPARED!
Here are some of the things you will need to learn:
-Pack a Rug Sack
-Set a Map
-Start a Fire
-Highway Countrycode

Secondly, I need you guys to get a set of Mess Tin, Mess Tin stove and a packet of solid fuels. If you guys do not know what all this items are, please find out from your PLs. I need you guys to get it before the jobweek camp.

Thirdly, those who have any problems with your nametags such as not receiving it yet, wrong spelling etc. Please look for me outside scout den on Tuesday straight after school.

Lastly, for those who have any enquiries, please feel free to contact me personally @90078659 or email me at marcustan.yy@gmail.com. Please do not call me at unappropriated timings like some of you do.

YIS
Marcus Tan
Troop Instructor
Oneida Scout Unit

No comments:

Post a Comment