Sunday, February 22, 2009

February Induction Camp

Hello Fellow Gentlemen of Oneida Scouts
Firstly let me apologise for the late post, I was down with a persistent flu the last week
Anyway here are the updates from our Camp.
Ok if i walk straight this way I am sure to bump into my patrol.
Wait a minute what if I bump into the goal post?

Haziq really looks like a lost goat now!!!!MMbek!

Ahh the lost goats huddling before the slaughter! LOL!


Oneida boys falling in!


Oneida Scouts Group congratulates our fellow tenderfoots
on being inducted into the scouts unit!

Snow Tigers!

Timber Wolves!

Ice Sharks!

Thunder Cats!

Ready for Bersurai!

Our Ventures Informal!

Our Ventures Formal

Our Scouts Unit Informal

Our Scouts Unit Formal

Our Scouts and Ventures formal

Posted by Dreamkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment